Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Kamil I have a typo on my email account my number ismy email

hi kamil I have a typo on my email account my number is###-##-####my email account should be***@******.*** but the . is missing between co and uk showing couk. could u change it from your end and send a email to confirm this please
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser virgin
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried to change email address to coorect this but no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thanks pearl does seem strange this should have happened again just to confirm my email address is***@******.*** can u send a conformation email please and would it effect my account in any way many thanks

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Please fill out the form in the link below, enter as much details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the account - Here is the link

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contactform&locale=en_CA&token=Zh%2FBBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWZdz8ElV6Yl7dnHn67FP9aovfRkHSbpL250D%2BNv8Cir%2B2dmTfF99U40LNX4ZGpPvRgTwBV8VdzMq6qSgVYhyyV46B70bSKqkrRCb78T%2B9A4sAAmwIHkmLa1MBTtf6LT%2BZH1WxemrnzII&selectedChannel=email-icon

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Ameen Khan,
Experience: Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e29fc4f7-48c6-455f-a428-6e71ad1f95ce

Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further.

We look forward to assisting you further.