Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I did have a goodybag which renewed each month, but this

Hi, I did have a goodybag which renewed each month, but this month it hasn't. What have I done?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: it's an EE phone android. I'm not very technical - my daughter set me up - what is operating system?
JA: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?
Customer: don't have a clue, but bought it only 3 years ago. sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i've had a giffgaff message telling me that I have no money in goody bag so I tried to get another but could not do it as had no money in account. My debit card was changed in December and they gave me a new number. I wonder if that might be it, but don't know how to change it!
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I'm not very proficient! please be patient.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.
Then power on the phone and tell me how it now functions.

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/457819764

And open the file you download there.