Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have signed the contract for internet provision for

Customer Question

I have signed the contract for internet provision for £17.95. It was only in September that I was charged correctly last time.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: In October it went up to £18.55 and the November and December I was charged £30!!! I had a contract for 12 months! This is over the board!!!
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, I use internet only once a week. On Sundays. My account number is(###) ###-#### Please revise and I do expect refund.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Pearl, what a lovely name! I don't want anything but the refund.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 7 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please tell me the name of the company that holds the contract.