Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I started to complete the questionnaire re using your

Customer Question

I started to complete the questionnaire re using your service and came out because I didn't know my usage and going back in it referred me to support
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Lenovo - windows
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only today started about 20mins ago
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I went onto the respective services web site I appear to be in credit with both suppliers - do I need to sort this out first
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Newman replied 15 days ago.

Hello. My name is Joseph. Can I assist you with your question about completing a questionnaire?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I would like a refund of the £5 for the trial period as I didn't need the service.
John Templeman