Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

The site was set up by the installer with user name and

Hi the site was set up by the installer with user name and password ***** the computer has cleared them off, I thought I had written them down but cant find them ,can you help me to get back on
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: solar panels
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: its an asus windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since xmas I have a program that clears rubbish of the computer and it cleared all passwords ,I have just been putting all usernames and password ***** can think of but to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is Ricky and I will do my best to help you today. Which account are you trying to get in to?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
owl intution
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
no thanks

You will need to go to this link and follow the instructions provided in order to reset your OWL Intuition password: https://www.owlintuition.com/

Underneath the login box click "Lost Password"

The MAC ID can be found on the back of the network owl, it is the long number beginning in 44 located next to the bar code.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I could if I knew my user name I put down

Okay, please submit a support request via the link at the bottom of this paragraph.

Please include your MAC ID, found on the bottom/Rear of your Network OWL, it will start 443719 _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Please also confirm the first part of the postcode (UK) or the Town name (elsewhere) of where the Network OWL is installed.

We are unable to recover login details without a valid security cross reference check such as a postcode; or town for some international customers. If this omitted we will request this information in our first reply which may delay final resolution.

Forgotten passwords no longer need to be resolved via our helpdesk; instead please use the forgotten password feature on the online dashboard's login screen.

Please submit your ticket at https://theowl.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new