Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Ch time I try to do a speed test I am told not available,

ch time I try to do a speed test I am told not available, engineers working on fault. No rooter. Four days now How long before sorting out?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Windows Intel
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: /four days tried contacting you today in earnest as all over the week-end all lines busy.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Explain why internet page to send e.mail does not appear.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means that there is a disconnect in your internet line coming to your house from the outside cable box. To get this fixed, please call your internet cable company to dispatch a field tech to come and check an active internet line is coming into your house

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Ameen Khan,
Experience: Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=21ec4827-8cca-4265-9d65-bf6062da186d please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Will contact supplies soonest tonight tomorrow. Keith
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Any progress? [email protected]