Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

What is the purpose of Schemas in SQL Server in plain

What is the purpose of Schemas in SQL Server in plain English without much jargon ?I require a good detailed example.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Schema in SQL Server is used to Manage many logical entities in one physical database. These Schemas make it easy to separate and distinguish database users from the database object owners preset. They also give these DBAs the ability to host and protect sensitive objects within the database, and group logical entities together.

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. Can you provide a comprehensive example please ?

A visual example would be best to understand, have a look here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56QVuEh4BvA

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

You're welcome. Pleasure assisting you. Thanks for allowing me to help you out today.