Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I'm locked out of my Hotmail account and I can't sign in on

Good Morning; I'm locked out of my Hotmail account and I can't sign in on my one drive. Also I'm not receiving or able to send any emails on my main Gmail account
JA: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Possibly; but it's been a while that I've needed them. Also when I try to ask for a reset of password ***** says my account is locked and I have filled out at least 3 submission forms to try to sort. This has been going on since October 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I think that is all

Thank you for your question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://account.live.com/password/reset
Once the password is reset, try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I filled in various boxes for information and the message was I will receive an email after 24 hours. Can you tell me how I would know if my Microsoft Office subscription has run out and could this be a reason also? Steve

It will tell you this Steve when you go to open Office, it will ask you to purchase it again.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks Richard; I'll see what comes back in 24 hours; if no good I'll ask for your help again. Steve

Thanks Steve.