Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I have lost all of my sky channels, my card number isJA:

I have lost all of my sky channels
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: my card number is###-##-####JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: i have all other servers except Sky...It went suddenly two days ago after the storm.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: it was fine before
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Press the blue button on the remote > Settings > Software Information > Update Software. This works in 95% of cases with this problem.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank You

Hello Sir/Madam,

Thank you for requesting Remote Assistance, your speaking with Rob and I will be tech support today. Could you kindly follow the link provided below and download the remote application onto your desktop followed by opening it?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3d08c0e7-6a4f-4543-be8c-eef0434d3a11

Once you have completed the above steps please can you let us know, should you require additional support to complete these steps please also let us know.

We look forward to assisting you further.