Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have saved many emails in my Archive Folder under the

Customer Question

Good morning,I have saved many emails in my Archive Folder under the heading of Silverstone Fixtures 2020.They have all disappeared,pls can you help me.Thks
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have done nil
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please check under the deleted folder within your account for the missing emails. If you locate them, please drag them back to the folder you wish for them to remain in.

Lett me know please how you go.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have saved important email under Archive Folder name of folder is Silverstone 2020 Fixtures.They have all vanished.Pls can you advise what to do.Pls can you call me on my mobile no.Cheers
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Lett me know please how you go.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have told you I have done all that and the emails are not there.I thk your reply is not acceptable,how can I retrieve the emails.Pls can you asisst urgently
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

What is the email address with the issue?