Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How do I reset my clock on my pc, Zoostorm windows 7 dont

How do I reset my clock on my pc
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Zoostorm windows 7 dont remember the model no
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started today when i installed Xtra-pc
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I make the fonts bigger to read

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com
My name is Max

What do you mean by "reset clock" ? change time in Windows 7 ?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i installed this product this lunch time and i noticed that the clock on bar at the bottom was showing 8.35. When infact it was 2.30pm

So the time is incorrect in XtraPC, not in the Windows?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes that is right also keyboard is configured in English in windows but USA in xtra pc

Try clicking on time in lower right corner - anything comes up?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Cant find it

I am out of ideas on this issue, I will leave this chat open to other experts.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
that was strange glad i didnt pay #22.00

I'm sorry about your computer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. What's the name of the product?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
We guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Experience: Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yxxcaos3
Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Keep getting error message

On your computer, please click on the website https://tinyurl.com/yxxcaos3
Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Don't get this option when clicking on web link Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when prompted at the bottom. Thank you.

1. On your computer, click on the website https://tinyurl.com/yxxcaos3
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
An error occurred whilst loading the archive Message on download

Did you see the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
yesbut i have already told you that

So when you open the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, then run / install it, then what does it say? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Don't get this option when clicking on web link Then open / run / install the item called Elsinore.Screen Connect.Client when prompted at the bottom. Thank you.

Please ignore that. When you open the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, then run / install it, then what does it say? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it does not give me that option when I click the link the dialogue box Opening Elsinore S
creenConnect.Client.exe.. What should firefox do with file options are Open with Archieve Manager (default) or save file Cancel or OK click ok a
n d get error message

Do you mean if you open the file called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client in your Downloads folder, it says that? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
so what is occuring been on here for nearly an hour cost me10 Pounds sterling... Yes when opened in download folder get the error message An error occurred whilst loading the archive Message on download
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have 5 copies of this file in my download folder and they all say the same error message

I'm sorry. Please click on the new website below:

https://tinyurl.com/vbhtenh

Then open / run / install the new file called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap.jnlp. Thank you for your patience.

Here are the solutions:

STEP 1:

1. Click on Start > Control Panel.
    ; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows logo and R on the computer's keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window should open.)
  2. Click option Clock, Language, and Region if shown.
  3. Click option Date and Time.
  4. Then there, you can change the date and time and the time zone as needed.

STEP 2:

• When the font is small, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on your computer's keyboard in order to increase the font size. Press a few times as needed.
  • Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) would decrease the font size.

STEP 3:

- Another method to change the font size / screen size:

1. Click on Start > Control Panel.
  2. Click option Appearance and Personalization if shown.
  3. Click option Display.
  4. Click option Adjust resolution or option Change display settings on the left side.
  5. There, you can decrease the resolution to make the page bigger and apply, etc.

Thank you for your patience.