EXPERTDan
EXPERTDan, Computer Support
Experience:  IT Specialist
107237842

My name is ***, British citizen.Passport number ***. My eTA

My name is ***, British citizen.Passport number ***. My eTA was issued in 2016 and used in May of that year and since. I have misplaced the eTA document and number. I hope to visit Canada later this year.. JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: Is my eTA still valid ? How will I renew it if it has expired? JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far? Customer: My computer is fine,but the first part of my message was separated from my request. what is my next step ? JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No.

Hi, I'm Dan, Welcome to justanswer. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. How can I help you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My computer is "LG" and is desk top. I'm not aware of more info. I am approaching 87 years of age and do not have a good relationship with my computer
Hi, Can you please explain more about your problem.
I will help you to fix your issue with your computer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I surrender ! My question was very simple. Nlow I am just confused
Hi, Your eTa is valid. Once approved, your eTA is valid for five years or until your passport. expires
Unfortunately, it is not possible to renew your existing eTA. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years, and then you must reapply. Extensions do not exist. Additionally, if your passport expires before your eTA’s five year period is finished, then your eTA will also expire. This is because an eTA is linked to your passport. An eTA is electronic rather than physical, and it is not designed to carry over to new passports or to be extended
I hope it may help you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As I have explained,I cannot locate my eTA or its number. I am therefore unaware of its expiry date. I have provided my passport details in full. Please just tell me when it expires, and send me an application form for renewal in case I am travelling after the expiry date.

Hi, You can check it by login your IRCC secure account. Please read and login your credentials here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

EXPERTDan, Computer Support
Experience: IT Specialist

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b3df4115-1d27-4d91-8843-b67c05491903 please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.