Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

Hallo nu misstanke I installera a small key board om my ner

Hallo nu misstanke I installera a small key board om my ner Ipad very difficult to use... need to reinstate regular size... Many tx.....
JA: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Ipad, brand new big size...
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now got the problem, can not go back regular keyboard
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no tx ! Suppose it’s rather basic but I am totally lost... most grateful for your help !

Welcome to JustAnswer.
My Name is***** will do my best to help you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Are you ready to start?
Thanks Again,
Andy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hallo Andy ! The problem has been solved.. Correct keyboard is back.. Have you made anything ???
Very strange. After I sent the requested info re my creditcard and the switched back to read your reply mail
the correct keyboard was back... Strange ! Anyway many thanks ! Any charge ? Wkr Hans

Thank you the email steps revolved it.

If you need any more help let me know!

It has been my pleasure to help you today, please let me know If you need any other assistance.
Have a wonderful day.
Andy

Have a wonderful day.
Andy

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Andy, for future can you team view to an Ipad ? I Will need à LOT of hela in the future.. Hans Raber

Yes of course we can thank you.