boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Software/Computer Expert
Experience:  Expert in computer technical support/10 yrs exp, Software Engineer 4 yrs exp, Networking 6 yrs exp
43327059

I have just been on to now tv, and they tell me that they

I have just been on to now tv, and they tell me that they will send me an engineer out on Wednesday. My phone isn’t working and I can’t get my broadband on, this is most distressing as My husband is in the last stages of his illness,I need communication round
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: theclock
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: I have been with my husband all day,it was working good this am, I have checked all the outlets am now trying to reboot it but to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi my name is Fred welcome to Just Answer.

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok

Sounds like you are having issues with your TV. I am sure that is frustrating. Here is a link that I would like you to visit to resolve your issue. Just follow all of the steps and let me know if that fixed your problem.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, Thank you for using Just Answer.

Fred

boxfrederick, Software/Computer Expert
Experience: Expert in computer technical support/10 yrs exp, Software Engineer 4 yrs exp, Networking 6 yrs exp
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When will he be in touch

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c701cfe4-2a3c-4815-937a-c4f6a04e22b8

Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further.

We look forward to assisting you further.