EXPERTDan
EXPERTDan, Computer Support
Experience:  IT Specialist
107237842

It won’t boot, Getting the Pnp driver watch dog bsod, I just

It won’t boot
JA: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?
Customer: Getting the Pnp driver watch dog bsod
JA: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I just know it’s Windows 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your computer?
Customer: Automatic repair
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Dan, Welcome to justanswer. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. How can I help you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My Pc won’t boot up
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Must you connect?

Hi, Does it open? Can you send me screenshot of it? Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Goes from preparing automatic repair to bsod
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
With the stop code:Driver PNP Watchdog

What actually happen to your computer before this?

What error comes?

Please send me screenshot before you turn on your pc.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here

Are you using windows 10 pc?

Solution 1. Perform a hard reboot

If your Windows cannot boot because of the "Preparing Automatic Repair" or "Diagnosing your PC" error, you can do a hard reboot.

• Remove the battery and AC adapter.
  • Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and see if it will boot up normally.

If this method doesn't work, try the following solutions.

Solution 2. Boot into safe mode

You can try the method below to enter into safe mode when you encounter any issues related to booting up your computer.

Step 1: Turn off your computer.

Step 2: Insert the Windows bootable installation disk to your PC and boot from it.

Step 3: When prompted to Press any key to boot from CD or DVD, press any key to continue.

Step 4: Select your language preferences in the Windows Setup interface, and click on Next button to continue.

Step 5: Tap or click on Repair your computer to continue.

Step 6: Select Troubleshoot.

Step 7: Click on Advanced options.

Step 8: Click on Startup Settings.

Step 9: Click on Restart. After restart, the computer will show another screen that has different startup options.

Step 10: On your keyboard, press the 4 or the F4 key to boot into minimal Safe Mode. (If you need to do some online research after booting into the safe mode, press 5 or F5 to boot into "Safe Mode with Networking.")

To better understanding please visit this page for some guide: https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/preparing-automatic-repair.html

I hope it may help you a lot. Thanks!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yeah with gigabte mother boar, I can’t boot into safe more or get into the automatic repair menu
Please fallow the instructions.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well I’ll need to get a windows installation disk or usb to boot from as I don’t have one at the moment

If you don't have. Please fallow the solution 2.

From this page you have many option for your problem. There are many solution here: https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/preparing-automatic-repair.html and https://www.easeus.com/resource/fix-windows-automatic-repair-loop.html

I hope it may help you alot.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Solution 2 requires me to boot from a windows bootable disk with I don’t have and automatic repair won’t open

Yes, You need bootable disk for windows 10 os installer. It is needed when you try to recover your corupted operating system.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I’ll get one when I can, thanks

Yes, Please buy windows bootable disk installer and try again my solution. This is try and tested solution for this issue.