VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I am messaging from Hafren Vets at Crossgates. When I took

Hi, I am messaging from Hafren Vets at Crossgates. When I took the phones back this morning, I accidentally caught the "Remove" button, which merges into the icon to take the phones back. Now the icon has vanished and I don't know how to get it back so that we can put the phones through to our emergency service when we close at lunchtime.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: The computer is a Samsung and our operating system is Robovet. Is that what you mean?
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've looked through everything on the phone and can't see anything obvious for day/night service so I haven't really tried anything.
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Our smartphone? Do you mean the office phone?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just answered that
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, it's just the day/night service we need back, thank you

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I have looked through the options on Settings but didn't see anything that appears to be related to the Day/Night service so I haven't done anything

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are facing.
Can you explain to me a bit more about this?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Brilliant, thank you

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are facing.Can you explain to me a bit more about this?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
When I pressed the icon to take the phones back this morning, nothing happened except that the "Remove" icon popped up over the corner of the other icon. I pressed the icon to take the phones back again, but accidentally caught the edge of the "Remove" icon. So the icon to take the phones back vainshed, which now means that I can't put the phones through to our emergency service when we close

Have you tried to restart your phone?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
No. The phones are very new so you will have to talk me through what to do with them. How do I restart it?

Whats make a model of the phone?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
HiHi-40KH-base-1
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Are you still assisting?

Try to off your phone after 3 minutes on it again.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Ok, phone now off
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Phone is now back on but is exactly as it was
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Hello?

So your phone now is okay?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
No, it's exactly as it was before switching it off. No icon to transfer the phones over

can you give me the exact make model of the phone, please?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
HiHi-40KH-base-1 is all I have

May I know is your phone still covered the warranty?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Yes, we only got them on Thursday

It is very clear from the results that the Phone has hardware or software issues. I am being honest about it by keeping your best interest in mind without beating around the bush. I suggest bringing your phone to the store you purchased the item just bring your item receipt so that they can replace the item or fix it for free. I hope things work great for you.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Ok, thank you for your help

Your welcome.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
As our phones have an emergency out of hours line, which I now can't do, can you please do that from your end now for us?

Try to reboot your HIHI.

Here the link on How to Reboot your HiHi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuQHsJ1ZU9Q

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Unfortunately that didn't work

if we continue to troubleshoot your phone it may void the warranty of your phone.

I suggest bringing your phone to the store you purchased the item just bring your item receipt so that they can replace the item or fix it for free.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Ok, thank you

Your welcome.