Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I charged my pc up then on switching it on after fully

Customer Question

I charged my pc up then on switching it on after fully charging started to work but ceased up when I was putting password ***** Now I have a blank screen the on button is lit and where I barge
JA: What exactly is having screen issues?
Customer: Its just stopped working where I normally charge up the battery a white light appears which when charging is orange. the screen is just blank. I'm wondering whether the battery has gone.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Asus Zenbook UX305.OS is Windows one before Windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.
Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.
Please let me know the results.