Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I would like to reconnect a land line to a holiday home in

Customer Question

I would like to reconnect a land line to a holiday home in Inistioge, Co. Kilkenny. I would also require WiFi TV connection ASAP, as I am now living there. It’s former telephone number was Eircom(###) ###-#### The telephone wire is still connected to the house.
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: I never had a router here. Just land telephone con.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: we disconnected the service some years ago and want to reconnect now with added wi Fi & TV
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: rwady to char now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to please have your provider enable this at the location, by contacting them and requesting the service.

If you do not know how,. please tell me who your provider is.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
My provider is Eir
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

You will need to please call them on 1800 773 729 and have them enable the service for you again.

Let me know how you go please