Tech Expert
Tech Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I received an email from you advising that I can now apply

Customer Question

I received an email from you advising that I can now apply for online home delivery. I've been a customer for many years and have always managed to go to the store. I am 84 years of age and have a heart condition and would like to register for online shopping but I have tried to contact you by computer as advised but I can't get through. Please advise.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: All three
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all as shown on your website
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've always managed to go to your store but due to the recent situation I would like to register as a vulnerable person.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 6 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Sumaya. I am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your PC. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the website in which you are trying to register?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Please try the below steps:

• Please clear the browser cache & cookie and try again to register.
  • Try using a different web browser.