Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Con not remember my password for yahoo account, dont think

Customer Question

con not remember my password ***** yahoo account
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: dont think so
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my phone number has changed
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can you change my number to the new one
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 18 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue accessing Yahoo mail. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Go to the Sign-in Helper - https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?lang=en-MY&intl=my

Enter one of the account recovery items listed.

Click Continue.

Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.

Second, fill out this form Please CLICK HERE enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Yahoo account.

Yahoo will verify your account and contact you later (1-2 days).

They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Yahoo password.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Expert:  Robert H replied 12 days ago.

Hi Friend! Just following up and making sure you are all set! Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help!

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)