Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Sorry I pressed A wrong button.Can you retrieve our previous

Customer Question

Sorry I pressed A wrong button.Can you retrieve our previous conversation?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Lenovo. Windows 10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been trying to retrieve the SKYPE program for several days.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Microsoft.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes Ihae installed and cancelled many times.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 10 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If you're having technical problems with Skype, sometimes uninstalling and reinstalling Skype can help.

Windows Desktop

1. Quit Skype. If you can see the Skype icon in the task bar, right-click it and select Quit. If you can’t see it, right-click the task bar (or press Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and click Task Manager, then select Skype and click End Task.
  2. Press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard at the same time.
  3. Type appwiz.cpl in the Run dialog and click OK.
  4. Find Skype in the list, right-click it and select Remove or Uninstall. (If you can’t find Skype in your installed programs, follow the directions here).
  5. Download and install the latest version of Skype.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
    (Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
thank you.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
connect.
Expert:  Robert H replied 10 days ago.

My pleasure

Expert:  Robert H replied 10 days ago.

.