Ricky- Expert Tech
Ricky- Expert Tech, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I have a telephone account with you and have been told it is

Customer Question

I have a telephone account with you and have been told it is not operational. I would like to change it to an on line account as I have a balance of over £200 with which I would like to place a bet today. Can you help with this?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It's a Huawei not sure what the os is.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's a phone account and no longer accepting calls have phoned twice but no use! I just want to have access to my balance to place a bet today. Thought I could open an on line account and have the balance transferred.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO just let me have access to the cash and a means to place a bet. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky- Expert Tech replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is Ricky and I will do my best to help you today. What company do you have this telephone account with?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Coral

Okay, you will need to contact Coral directly at 0800 44 0011 to change to an online account.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
tried that they are not accepting any phone calls!

What did it say when you called?