Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Can I include ‘call waiting in my package? my account isJ

Customer Question

can I include ‘call waiting in my package? my account is(###) ###-####J Edmonds
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: just want it on my landline 01494 672459
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: No idea. It’s a bt line but i have a contract with you
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don’t think you understand - i just want to add a facility called Call Waiting
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kyle Allard replied 7 days ago.
Hello! I'm Kyle from Just Answer and today I will be helping you to find a solution to your problem.

I have helped hundreds of customers resolve their issues and I will do the same for you so don't worry you are in safe hands.

Please give me a few moments to further review this issue.

Two moments please....
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It should be quite simple, but I can’t get online at present. I think there is overload. It’s not a device, just the landline
Can you please confirm your phone service provider please?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Talktalk
Please contact talk talk on 0345 172 0088 they will edit your call package to allow for this, is there anything further that I can advise you on today?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I really dont want to spe nd yet more money for something that can be achieved normally online. These are difficult times and ii am 81 so please help me with the issue.
No worries. Here is an online guide on how to do it. If you cannot do it yourself then contact support. See guide : https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-Call-Waiting/ta-p/2205335

Is there anything else that I can advise you on further today?
Expert:  Kyle Allard replied 6 days ago.
Hi There!

I have not heard from you so I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance.

If you need anything further please do contact us again and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Have a great day.