Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

My bt1500 is saying wrong battery, It's not a computer, it

Customer Question

My bt1500 is saying wrong battery
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It's not a computer, it is a phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: bt1500
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today. I can't get any response out of it.no button does anything
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Based on the conditions you've described, it sounds like the phone may be experiencing a technical defect. I suggest reaching out to BT customer service, to see what options they can offer you for a replacement device:

By phone: 0800 218 2182

Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I Have just paid out £5 for this and I am not getting any response
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

By phone: 0800 218 2182

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have not had a response I can see and now you want another £22. What is this all about?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please refund my £5 as you have not helped at all.
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my landline phone won't work and it's saying wrong battery
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How long does it take to respond?
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Based on the conditions you've described, it sounds like the phone may be experiencing a technical defect. I suggest reaching out to BT customer service, to see what options they can offer you for a replacement device:By phone: 0800 218 2182
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 days ago.

Hi Friend! Just following up and making sure you are all set! Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help!

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Still waiting for my £5 to be refunded.
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 day ago.

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

Please click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page, or please this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help