Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My parrot i just fitted it's second hand i bought a new

Customer Question

my parrot i just fitted it's second hand i bought a new harness that you just plug male and female together i have part of it working but no audio from my phone which i.have paired i also have a spare yellow wire hhat i don't know what it for or were it is to connect to please can you help as i got no inst book cheers gaby
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: it is a samsung sm g930f
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 5
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just fitted today it will ring out but when somone ring my phone the phone rings but will not go throuvh the speakers
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If no audio is present, then kindly check the audio settings and turn off and then turn back on the unit

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
not happy with the message sent back im no wiser than when i asked why the audio is not comming through credit i say for that answer to just switch of and on radio i would have liked if he had said there could be some thing else wrong switching on and of radio did not work and you want a rating for a few words just dissipointed in your answer

That is the first step in troubleshooting, kindly check the switch, if it is actually able to switch through the audio