Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I have just joined talk talk and can't get any apps on my

Customer Question

I have just joined talk talk and can't get any apps on my television I have set up correctly and rebooted a number of times no joy
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Can't get any b b c says Network error. D N S cannot be found
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am I not connected nobody told me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Robert H replied 15 days ago.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I am only able to provide you troubleshooting advice and support. It sounds like there may be an issue with your account on the back end, for which you will need to speak directly with Talk Talk. You can reach out to them at no charge!

Please call 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)