Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO INSERT SEVERAL BLANK PAGES ON MY

HI, I HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO INSERT SEVERAL BLANK PAGES ON MY WORD DOCUMENT THAT I DONT WANT. I HAVE GOOGLED TO FIND OUT HOW TO DELETE THEM BUT CANNOT GET ANYWHERE WITH IT. SOUNDS DUMB BUT DONT KNOW WHERE THE DELETE BUTTON IS ON MY IPAD, TOUCH OR KEYPAD. I KNOW THE TOP LEFTHAND BUTTON I CAN USE TO DELETE BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITH THIS. HELP PLEASE IN EAST TOLLOW LANGUAGE. BEST WISHES LIZ
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: SORRY PEARL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO DONT THINK SO

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To remove them you hold delete on the keyboard to remove the spaces in the pages until they are gone.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I know this sounds stupid but I don’t know where the delete is on my iPad - yes i know the key i press to delete a mistake, i have used that to delete a page of text but doesn’t work on deleting a blank page.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I really have to know how to do it as I have the same problem on several documents. Also they are legal documents and confidential.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I do not want the secure connection
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I do not want this!!!

Ok, I canceled the remote you just requested.

Are you using the free version of word on the iPad?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No i paid a subscription

Can you add content to the document?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Yes

It is the key you press to delete a mistake this is delete key.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That is the one i have been attempting to use but to no avail

Try on another document, does it work on that?