Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I don’t understand why I need to pay more for some

I don’t understand why I need to pay more for some programmes that my neighbour receives free. I am disappointed with Amazon Prime so far. Thinking about cancelling.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It’s a year old LG, brilliant TV.
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Well, that’s detail I shall need to research. Purchased May/Jun ‘19. Searching now.....
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, it all works. Not sure where to look for this detail, the TV specifics.
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: There is no issue with the TV, it is working fine. The issue is around the Amazon Prime accessibility. Still looking for the actual TV detail to get model number etc.....
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have AP on two TVs, both LG, both purchased last year. Also on IPad.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not remotely tech-savvy and the digital speak is overwhelming. Send files etc. No idea what that means. I pay some £120 plus annually and yet can only access a few prog5ammes.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The operating system is webOS.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

While I am able to give you some opinions and help troubleshoot any issues, since I am unable to access your account information through Amazon I cannot tell you why your neighbor has additional programs. Please reach out to Amazon Customer Service, where you will be able to speak with an actual human (always better!) at 1(###) ###-####

Let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you!

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, was unable to progress to your response, crazy flickering inability, broadband?, this entire exercise has been so frustrating and I am no further forward. Thanks for attempting to assist.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No this just keeps getting more expensive. Will cancel the membership instead.

Please reach out to Amazon Customer Service, where you will be able to speak with an actual human (always better!) at 1(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That a telephone number? Location?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, thanks.