Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I wish to my debit card, i wish to update my debit card, I

I wish to my debit card
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: i wish to update my debit card
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I wish to update my debit card
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rakshith. I am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble updating card details. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the account to which you are trying to update the card details?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Please key in your response to make sure that you are still connected with me.

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, you can get connected with us at your own convenience to get the issue fixed. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Cancel

Thank you for your response. If you give me an opportunity, I can go ahead and help you to fix the issue for you. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

May I know if you are trying to update your card details to your Microsoft account?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do follow the steps in the below link to update card details to your Microsoft account. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026594/microsoft-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please cancel

Please do click on the below link to get connected with our customer service department to cancel the subscription.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/