Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman,
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

How much would you charge me to jump on to my pc and see if

Hi - how much would you charge me to jump on to my pc and see if you can fix my mic and video settings? I did something when trying to connect to zoom yesterday that it didn't like and now I have no mic and my camera doesn't work
JA: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?
Customer: I think so - I updated my drivers
JA: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?
Customer: aftermarket
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when you say updates - software updates - how can i check?

Hello, my name is Joseph and I'm happy to help you with your question today. Remote assistance is $39.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay and will you give me a receipt? I use handout and zoom and both mics and camera do not work

I'm going to send you a link, open it on your computer and then on the next page agree with terms and it will download the remote tool. Open the download and I will be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4806c100-b035-4acf-9653-9d38d624a3a4