K Dismas
K Dismas,
Experience:  CEO at Michel Jean Lahoylahoy Rodulfa
104540271

I cannot receive emails of my iPhone 6s I have already

I cannot receive emails of my iPhone 6s I have already sanctioned the payment details of £5 but cannot proceed any further ?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I am erceiving emails on my computer but not on my iphone
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: not that I am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello my name is Kent from JustAnswer,

I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing in right now

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

NOTE
Please feel free to ignore the automated offers for Additional Services. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Many iPhone users who have encountered problems with the Mail app were able to fix them by deleting or removing the email account they’re having problems with and then set it up again.

This is most likely the fix you need if the problem lies with the settings being used. For example, if you’ve entered the wrong server address, username, or password when setting up the account on your device. It wouldn’t hurt to give it a try to see if this will work on your end.

Here’s how to delete email account on your iPhone 6s:

• Tap Settings.
  • Tap Mail-> Accounts.
  • Select the account that you’re having problem with.
  • Tap the option to Delete Account.
  • If prompted with a message, tap the option to Delete from My iPhone to continue.

Once the email account has been successfully deleted or removed, be sure to secure and ensure that all your email account settings are correct and then set up or add the account on your iPhone again. Here’s how:

• Tap the Mail icon.
  • Select the email account type you want to create.
  • If prompted, enter all necessary details including your name, email address and password, and account description.
  • Follow the onscreen instructions that pop-up next.
  • Make sure you have entered the correct information required.

Once you have successfully completed the email setup process, you’ll be taken to your email inbox. Messages will immediately download from your account to your phone.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
please help I am 84 years old and need assistance to remedy this problem

Thank you for accepting the premium offer but unfortunately I cant accept the premium service right now.

Other experts may accept your premium service offer.

K Dismas,
Experience: CEO at Michel Jean Lahoylahoy Rodulfa
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
ok but I am having a problem, i have only mail in my settings not mail->accounts
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
when am going to get secure remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
what is happening please

Basically you need to remove your Email Account on your after then re-add it after.

• Tap Settings.
  • Tap Mail-> Accounts.
  • Tap the option to Delete Account.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
how long do I have to wait?

Follow these steps on your iPhone

Here’s how to delete email account on your iPhone 6s:Tap Settings.Tap Mail-> Accounts.Select the account that you’re having problem with.Tap the option to Delete Account.If prompted with a message, tap the option to Delete from My iPhone to continue.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok I am waiting
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I do not like the delay in your remote sssistance, is there a problem?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
why the delay please

• Tap the Mail icon.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
When is shortly

Okay.

Thank you, please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb85758d-fe34-4fda-b71f-969cd80b29e6 please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.