Hello my name is Kent from JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing in right now
But I'm here and happy to assist you today.
Please feel free to ignore the automated offers for Additional Services. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.
Many iPhone users who have encountered problems with the Mail app were able to fix them by deleting or removing the email account they’re having problems with and then set it up again.
This is most likely the fix you need if the problem lies with the settings being used. For example, if you’ve entered the wrong server address, username, or password when setting up the account on your device. It wouldn’t hurt to give it a try to see if this will work on your end.
Here’s how to delete email account on your iPhone 6s:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail-> Accounts.
- Select the account that you’re having problem with.
- Tap the option to Delete Account.
- If prompted with a message, tap the option to Delete from My iPhone to continue.
Once the email account has been successfully deleted or removed, be sure to secure and ensure that all your email account settings are correct and then set up or add the account on your iPhone again. Here’s how:
- Tap the Mail icon.
- Select the email account type you want to create.
- If prompted, enter all necessary details including your name, email address and password, and account description.
- Follow the onscreen instructions that pop-up next.
- Make sure you have entered the correct information required.
Once you have successfully completed the email setup process, you’ll be taken to your email inbox. Messages will immediately download from your account to your phone.