RobsWorld
RobsWorld, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

I am locked out of my account, i cannot sign in i have

I am locked out of my account
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: i cannot sign in i have requested a recovery code it can take up to 30 day's
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: windows 10 Samsung book
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i cannot access my email' i amtrying to sign in fortgot my password ***** I type in my email address it say's this is the wrong one.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i need on to my Hotmail account

Good Afternoon/Evening

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Just Answer, the world's largest question, and answer site.

My name is Rob and it's going be a pleasure to help get your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

I have fully looked into the issue you have raised and my answer to your question is below:-

Please advise which account you are locked out of and will provide further details on how to regain access.

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem!

If you need any further help with this, please do let me know. The Just Answer website is available 24 hours a day and where possibly I will always reply to your messages within a few minutes.

Once again, Thank you for choosing Just Answer

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i am locked out of my Hotmail account
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok

Outlook Recovery

Welcome to JustAnswer. Sorry to hear your having issues logging into your Outlook Account

Please follow the instructions below and you will be back on the account in no time!

Go to Outlook.com, Click Sign in, Enter your email and Click Next, Click Forgotten my password. This will allow you to get the password reset. From time to time this method does not work and you have to recover you account via Microsoft. To do this you need to visit this link: https://account.live.com/ACSR you will be able to get it recovered from there. You need to ensure you have access to a second email in order to use that link as Microsoft will reset your password and send it to you using a different email.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Welcome to JustAnswer, your speaking with Rob and I will be your tech assistance today.
Could you follow the link provided below and download the application onto your desktop followed by opening it?
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c6dc8f24-da1b-4397-be33-06ebdab87720

Please can you let us know once you have completed the above steps, should you require additional support, let me know and I will assist further.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i am still locked out not happy with this
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What is happening

We were connected to your device, however, you did not respond. Can we connect again?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi I was looking for help

Please follow the below steps so we can connect to your device.
1. Click on the following link – http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0d1652d1-98c7-4c7e-81a4-30da688e71f8
2. Accept the disclaimer and click download.
3. Once the application has downloaded, please open it.