Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

My catch up ain't working, Sky, I wad I was cut off but paid

Hi my catch up ain't working
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Sky
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I wad I was cut off but paid it today
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How j How does thedis How does the disney chan.e

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Try turning both your Sky box and your router off at the plug. Wait 30 seconds before restarting your router and a further 4 minutes before restarting your Sky box. Then see if they connect.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
My catch up ain't working where I was cut off but paid it today so I want mt services put back on

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=63d53105-1738-4a9d-9c17-2d85a8f923b1 please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I won't my sky services reconnect ed