Kyle
Kyle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

My kindle is not holding its charge and there has now

My kindle is not holding its charge and there has now appeared two parts which are blocking the page. Can you help me please. It is 8 years old.
JA: What computer or device isn't charging?
Customer: my kindle
JA: What Amazon model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: 8 Utd old - don’t know th model
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its not my computer it’s my kindle reader
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Hello! I'm Kyle from Just Answer and today I will be helping you to find a solution to your problem.

I have helped hundreds of customers resolve their issues and I will do the same for you so don't worry you are in safe hands.

Please give me a few moments to further review this issue.

Two moments please....
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Kyle are you still there

Ok can you please start by following this official guide. Unfortunately remote assistance will not be possible due manufacturer restrictions on the device: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201734110

If this doesn't work then you will need to arrange a repair.

Is there anything else that I can advise you on today?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can now have my cash back please thank you

I do not have access to your account but can confirm that you will not be charged for the remote session as I haven't connected.

Would you like any further assistance?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thank you

Thank for using Just Answer have a great day!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Yes I want my cash back as you could not solve my problem. Please put it back into my account or I will be contacting the fraud department in the police!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Get my money back into my account NOW as you could not assist me and you said I would not be charged - I have requested. This 6 times without success.
Thanks for getting in contact. In regards to your problem we have exhausted all the official processes provided by Amazon, in regards to your issue the next step is to contact Amazon and book in a repair. As we are in a difficult time at the moment everyone is trying there very best that they can.

In regards to your account please contact our customer care department who are authorised to access your account. You can contact them here and they will help you out in relation to your refund request - https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You could not help me and said I would not be charged of you could not help me but money has been taken out my account so get it back in now