Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

What is the email address for fix my street TN38 8EB,

What is the email address for fix my street TN38 8EB
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hotmail.com
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through thunderbird.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sorry I don't know I AM 80 and stuck at home because many deep potholes and my car has a low chassis
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been asking for the potholes to be repaired for 3 years now with coronovirus it is essential that my Carers can bring us food

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is Robert and I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please tell me the city you live

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex

Please click the link below to reach out to the Hastings Borough Council page, where you can select and report any issues:

https://my.hastings.gov.uk/AchieveForms/?mode=fill&consentMessage=yes&form_uri=sandbox-publish://AF-Process-dd64f245-35aa-4d62-b529-40db1dfe74b1/AF-Stage-3d942fd3-f1b6-4638-bad8-906efaeb52a9/definition.json&process=1&process_uri=sandbox-processes://AF-Process-dd64f245-35aa-4d62-b529-40db1dfe74b1&process_id=AF-Process-dd64f245-35aa-4d62-b529-40db1dfe74b1&noLoginPrompt=1

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Thank you. Please go to; http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=15f64776-b2d6-41e2-94e7-aca9b2c650ae please also provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.