Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Our internet connection has been unstable and the wireless

Our internet connection has been unstable and the wireless signal doesnt seem to cover the whole house. We have been with TalkTalk for some years. Our router is a D-Link DSL264DR. I see on the website that your current routers are very different. How could we get an upgrade ?
JA: What's the model of your D-Link router?
Customer: DSL264DL on the front Pearl
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Regular power down and resets.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I got dropped out of two important zoom sessions yesterday and as I am studying from home now need reliable internet/wLAN for online lectures

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rakshith. I am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your routers. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please do use the below number to get connected with Talk Talk regarding the new router with Talk Talk. Let me know if you find any difficulty in following the steps.

0800 049 1375

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Blimey. SO I did all this just to be given a phone number that could be on the website or the bot could have given me. Not your fault Rakshith

I understand your concern. Unfortunately, you need to contact them using the number above. So that, they will be able to help you with the correct details regarding the router they provide.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not surprisingly the desk is on COVID-19 urgent calls only. How else can I request a router updgrade ?

You can write an email to them using the below mentioned email address. And you can try the alternate number as well.

0844 37 11 011

[email protected]

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Our contract is thru TalkTalk who supply the hub for free, so I suspect DSL wont be able to help directly, but thanks for the contact.... one never knows !
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am going to sign-off here Rakshish. Thanks for your help and take good care

You are welcome. Thank you for contacting us.