Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Why won't my new USB Toshiba Canvio work n my TV. Other

Why won't my new USB Toshiba Canvio work n my TV. Other powered HDDs work fine Drive is 4TB. Works fine on my computers.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you. What is the brand and model of the TV? Also, try powering off the TV without the drive connected. Then connect to a different port on the TV and test.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK. Just want to unsubscribe. Hope this isn't costing anything. Have tried all the obvious things. Good-Bye.

I see that the system automatically offered you a remote support session and you accepted. Since this would not help in your case, I will update the system that it is not needed. We can continue via messaging as we were.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hit the wrong button. I do not require any further assistance so please refund.

If that didn't work, please provide the brand and model of TV, so I could troubleshoot in further.

For questions asking about membership, payments, or how the website works, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the site to contact customer service.

Please note, I cancelled the remote session, so if there were any related charges, they should be reversed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I do not require any further help. Just refund please. Thank you.

For questions asking about membership, payments, or how the website works, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the site to contact customer service.Please note, I cancelled the remote session, so if there were any related charges, they should be reversed. Regards,Sheri-Expert
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks Sheri.

You are very welcome. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert