Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

My ET-2750 Epson printer won't print even though there is a

My ET-2750 Epson printer won't print even though there is a connection between the computer a and the printer. Can you help please?
JA: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Either
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: It is a relatively new printer - 3/4 months
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, not at present.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is Vishnu. Please allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Please let me know are you able to use the copy function from the printer?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Yes, I can use the copy function.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I will make contact with you in the morning - Irish time!
Vincent

Okay, Good Night

Vishnu Babu, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is Lorenz Vauck, and I am a tech expert with 21 years of experience. I´ve just accepted your remote assistance request. Please let me know when you are back on so that we can start the session, and I can take a look at the printer remotely via your desktop computer.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
I'm back now

Thank you very much for your patience! To connect me to your computer, so that I can help you remotely, please follow these easy steps:

1) --> Click here <--

2) Click the green "I Agree" button.

3) You are offered a file for download that is called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe", please download it (click "Save" or "Run"). Please note: with some internet browser´s it is automatically downloaded and will appear on the bottom bar of your internet browser after the download completed.

4) Start "Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe" by double-clicking on it from either within your "Downloads" folder or from the bottom bar of your browser. If you can´t find it there, you can also press CTRL + J to open the list of your recent downloads and click on it there.

5) If Windows asks you if you would like to allow the program to make changes to your computer, please click "Yes" / "Run".

We will then be automatically connected.

If you are having problems with starting the connection, please just let me know, I am here to assist you!