VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

MESSAGE IS your sky viewing card needs to be paired to your

Customer Question

MESSAGE IS your sky viewing card needs to be paired to your sky hd box. not sure what to do. help
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: sony vgn ns20e?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried to adjust sky on tv boy have not tried on computor. pls forgive me i am 81 years and have trouble with all this stuff
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: i had the pc for aboutt 10 years.vgn-20e.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can get BBC etc but no sky.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: it became an issue this morning only from about 6. up tp last night was working ok all channels
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i do not think so. thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

How to pair your Sky viewing card

Community Manager

Your Sky viewing card is linked to your account and allows your Sky box to access your subscription channels. To use your viewing card, it must be activated and paired with your Sky box.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/How-to-pair-your-Sky-viewing-card/ba-p/2876284#

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
SORTED.

Great!