Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My mother in law Mrs.I Anker passed away on the 2nd June

Customer Question

My mother in law Mrs.I Anker passed away on the 2nd June 2019.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: My mother in law Mrs I Anker passed away on the 2nd June 2019.Her phone number is ***** 288704. We wish to have the phone disconnected as soon as possible. the rental charged is up to date and paid
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I do not have a smart phone
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not have a smart phone and only want to disconnect phone number 0116 288704 as there is no one at present at the address. The address is*****Wigston Leicester LE18 2hl
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I am only able to provide you troubleshooting advice and support. It sounds like there may be an issue with your account on the back end, for which you will need to speak directly with Talk Talk. You can reach out to them at no charge!

Please call 0345(###) ###-####br/>Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)