Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My problem is not resolved. Kindle still won't accept my one

Customer Question

My problem is not resolved. Kindle still won't accept my one click payment
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Since Kindle is linked to Amazon, I suggest you visit the Amazon website and login. You can then update your payment information. Please visit the link below, which will walk you through setting up a new/editing a payment method:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=921842

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I did all this yesterday, but still not any success with Kindle. My amazon account has been updated to show correct expiry date of2020 , but Kindle not recognising this
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

I'm wondering if it's possible you are signed into your Kindle device on a different account?