Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

Yesterday I agreed to this Nord thinking it was good but

Customer Question

yesterday I agreed to this Nord thinking it was good but since then I have had nothing but problems. I am not very computer literate. Can you get things back how they were for me please. Also I am not sure if Nord is a good thing for me
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: ASUS
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yesterday. I have tried everything possible. I am just not very good sorting out my computer. Normally my son would help me but he is not able to because of the covid
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No not that I know of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand NordVPN is giving you more problems that benefits :)
This is somewhat common. Please check out the link below for help and instructions on removing the software.

https://support.nordvpn.com/General-info/1047410452/How-to-uninstall-NordVPN-software.htm

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)