Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have just made an order but when email came thru it had my

Customer Question

I have just made an order but when email came thru it had my adress as delivery and not the 2 addresses i thought i had booked to JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: email is ******@thewarners,me,uk JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: web browser JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: this is not helping JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

IN that case, kindly replace back to the order confirmation email OR look for the change order/cancel order link to modify the order and if needed cancel it and place it again and change the address

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.