Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Please can you do the same as one month ago, No change. I go

Customer Question

Please can you do the same as one month ago
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: No change. I go into Hewitt Packard
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Because it is the same as before - Talk Talk are difficult to talk to without a land line. You solved the problem although I do not agree with the £34 monthly membership.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has only happened once before when we contacted you. Trying to get talk talk at this virus time is difficult.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just connect us please. The land line is my life line to family
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Certainly, this issue with your land line with Talktalk, i have managed to find out a way to reach them, see below:

To reach talktalk during this time, as their phone lines are closed, you can post that account concern at their community forum and one of the account reps will email you privately. At this link, click register at the bottom and then create an account and then post the concern as an article - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.