Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I can get TEAMS on my android mobile but although i can

Customer Question

i can get TEAMS on my android mobile but although i can accessTEAMS on my ;aptop it is not working properly
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Android?
Customer: laptop is android hp. I have not got updates for windows 10 : not enough memory
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: Intel stream
JA: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have deleted TEAMS and re downloaded it. And no recent updates
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I use my mobile for everything including connecting to meetings on TEAMS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 14 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

First reboot your phone and then You should download Teams on your Android phone from this official Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.teams&hl=en_CA

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.