Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

As a keen photographer I am using Lightroom v.9.2.1. I am

Customer Question

As a keen photographer I am using Lightroom v.9.2.1. I am experiencing a problem in that when trying to import new images, the word IMPORT does not appear at the base of the left-hand column. Are you able to offer a cure please? ***** *****
JA: What Adobe model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: LR v 9.2.1 Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Maybe 10 days, so i am at stagnation point. I have closed down LR and rebooted to no avail. I understand ADOBE have said the problem has been cured. I am loosing competition opportunities while this lasts. Do I need a new version of LR to install?
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not have anything more to explain, thanks.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That import status is something that isn't administered by a setting rather a feature built into Lightroom. Only possible solution to see if that feature is available or released is to update your Lightroom version by going to this link - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/lightroom-classic/kb/keeping-lightroom-up-to-date.html

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.