Joseph Natividad
Joseph Natividad,
Experience:  Assistant IT Manager at Raffles Fairmont Hotel Makati
107209445

How do I cancel membership to just answer

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Natividad replied 16 days ago.

I understand that you want to cancel your membership with JustAnswer.com, and I will flag this question so that our Customer Service team receives your cancellation request.
Please note that once I submit your cancellation request to our Customer Service team, this conversation will be closed on our side. I will no longer be able to read anything you type, nor send any response back.
If you'd rather, you can also contact the JustAnswer.com Customer Service team directly. There are four ways to contact them:
1. Click the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of this page.
2. Go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and click the "Contact Us" button on the upper-right.
3. Email***@******.***
4. Call by phone:
--- US/Canada 1(###) ###-####or 1(###) ###-####br/>--- Australia 1 800-679-634
--- New Zealand 0 800-452-621
--- United Kingdom 0(###) ###-####br/>--- The rest of the world +1-***-***-****
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you, and I hope you will consider returning if we can ever be of help to you in the future!