Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Ultimate Speed' Car Battery Monitor USBW 12 A1, This unit

Customer Question

39;Ultimate Speed' Car Battery Monitor USBW 12 A1
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: This unit will not accept it's password, which is printed on the underside of it. Any idea how i can get it to accept. As i cannot get it to pair with my phone without it?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: The unit pairs with my Android mobile phone. It is not a printer problem.
JA: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?
Customer: Moto 5G.the app downloads ok. and seems to recognise the Ultimate Unit on it's bluetooth, then asks for the units password (Code number) when i enter it, it say password *****
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think the 'Ultimate Speed' unit may have been set up by the manufacturer with the wrong code number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

WHen you are downloading the app - the password ***** be your Google account for a play store OR the code number is ***** by the manufacturer

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Ameen. I do not think it is a computer, mobile phone or App related problem, as all appear to be working correctly. The problem seems to be with the 'Ultimate Speed' Car Battery Monitor software itself, as it all seems to download correctly, up until I answer the enter password ***** When I put this in it say's: Incorrect Password. Any way you think I may be able to overcome this? As I have tried numerous combinations of the one printed on the back of the unit.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

I see, this password ***** do you recall creating one or was this setup before?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It was already set up on the unit.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Is this a brand new unit? can you share a model number?

Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Is the password ***** inside the app itself on your Moto? or when downloading the app?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have had it for several months but just fitted it to my car. The model number is 'Ultimate Speed' Car Battery Monitor USBW 12 A1. The password ***** ***** for inside the App. I have tried it with both my Mobile and also My Lenovo Android Tablet. With the same result i.e. The Unit will not recognise/accept the password ***** printed on the back of it.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

can you tell me more or send me a screenshot, a step before this prompt, do you have to enter an email? what is the exact working on that prompt

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have tried emailing Creative Marketing:(***@******.***) with no reply to date. I also have another id number for you: IAN 324486_1901. I think this may be a Lidle number.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No , no email required. Just part of the pairing process. I see what I believe to be the pairing code. The next step requires the input of the Password ( which is in fact the S/N on the back of the unit)
.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Can you confirm that the password ***** ***** to be the s/n -

Or could aslo be s/n wrongly tagged

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can confirm that it specifically identifies with a magnified picture on the App, exactly where to locate the Password/Code.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

Okay and it points to the s/n?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Oh, and also identifies the password ***** the Serial Number (S/N)
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

I see, looks like a mis tagging by the manufacturer, your best chance is to wait for the manufacturer to email you with a posisbly master password ***** bypass

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your time Ameen, it looks like its beaten you the same as it has me. If its any consolation I came to the same conclusion, but thought you may come up with a magic solution.
Bye for now: Mr. F.Keith A.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

I treid everything possible as well, unfortunately its out of both our hands.

Thanks for understanding.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Didn't solve my issue. However, did confirm my suspicion it was a probably a manufacturing setup error.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 9 days ago.

-

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.