Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

I have been trying to reset my username and four digit

Customer Question

Hello I have been trying to reset my username and four digit password. Every time I try to reset, it is not allowing me and asked me to contact an agent on Vodafone Live chat
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My vodafone mobile number and account information in order to pay outstanding bill
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Lenovo
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About seven days each time I try it won't work. I don't have a mobile device at the moment except landline number. By accident my mobile got in contact with water and the sim card has disintegrated. I have tried to purchase a new mobile but I have to clear the balance on my account before proceeding
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: Huawei . Pro 30 I think!
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since 2nd May
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that should be sufficient information to go by. I have nothing further to add
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need help resetting your password. Please visit the link below and click My Vodafone. Then, click the I forgot my password ***** Follow the instructions and you can reset your password.

https://www.vodafone.ie/webcenter/portal/myvodafone/forgottenpassword

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)