Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Hallo, first start with new Dell Inspiron 15 3000 ok, but

Hallo, first start with new Dell Inspiron 15 3000 ok, but then passwords blocked, as wrong, and as can never remember the necessary right away, now the process has stopped and keeps repeating 'email, phone or skype'...
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Can I go back to first boot up screen? and start again?
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: In fact have received MS a password ***** was accepted, but Google had to help with reset of gmail account
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the laptop got so hot it is now turned off and I ammusing my desktop; please email '*****@******.***' with guidance on re-turning on laptop when cooled down, and how to go back ro start.

I'm sorry you are having issues accessing your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to reset the password, you'll need to visit the Microsoft Account Page below:
https://account.live.com/password/reset

Enter your email address and click the Next button and follow the instructions very carefully.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for offer; device (Dell Inspiron 15 3000) off, so must restart when i can fetch it from downstairs! Desktop here is receiving you, but must get Dell and start it to link up. Will come back presently.... Pat Le M.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
am trying to get it to recognise my fingerprint now I have it on, so await inf from you now too. Pat Le Marchant Payment ready.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
wii await notification of your connection, Pat Le Marchant Model Ref. Dell Inspiron 3000/3585 silver AMD Ryzen TM 5 250OU Pro,8gb RAM, 256gb SS drive...await and to pay....
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
O.K. but must close till after weekend, Pat Le Marchant

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=809d3f63-f60d-4d5d-aa3e-84eec22e5989 please follow the steps on-screen and then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.